Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage
Everyone knows that if you have employees you GET to have workers compensation insurance coverage, because employers are responsible for injuries or sickness that result from the work they do for your company.
Anyone can get you a lower premium and a pretty new policy; however, the real questions is “Can the people you are working with help you obtain better outcomes on your claims?”
Workers Compensation is the only insurance coverage where you can control your premiums. You’re thinking “This is too good to be true.” At Banasky we help our clients not only understand what needs to be done but provide proprietary tools helping employers to better outcomes regarding their claims.
The NCCI (National Council on Compensation Insurance) states that employers who are involved in workers compensation process will save 20 to 50% on the cost of their claims.
CONTROLLING YOUR WORKERS COMPENSATION COST
1. Know & understand your Experience Modification Factor (emod)
- Is my emod correct?
- How does it work?
- How does it affect the cost of WC?
- What can I as an employer do to lower my emod?
2. Hiring & Training of New Employees
- Do my hiring and training practices help to deter claims?
3. Injured Employee Procedure
- What happens when an employee gets injured?
- Most employers wing it because there is not a procedure in place.
- Where your injured work goes for treatment greatly affects claims cost.
4. Post Claim Procedure
- Most employers think that the WC Carrier will do what is best for them. In fact, the Carrier is obligated to the Labor Commission first and foremost.
- There are things that you as an employer can do that will lower the cost of the claim.
At Banasky Insurance, we are experts at aiding employers in reducing their emod by helping them understand and then act using the tools that we offer to bring profits to the bottom-line. If you are working with someone who cannot answer all of these questions, give us a call.
Let us provide you with a FREE analysis of your Experience Modification Factor, putting you on the path to reducing your emod and lower premiums long term.
Why wait? Call today, 801-748-1009.
Work Comp Insurance can provide the coverage to protect you from those unpredictable occurrences.
We offer many different programs for different industries in Utah, in order to customize a package that fits your needs and industry. We take a proactive approach to our clients’ Workers’ Compensation challenges. We will work to reduce your insurance costs, thereby saving you money this year and years to come.
Coverage and benefits can be obtained for the worker no matter who is at fault. For those workers injured in the workplace, medical expenses and income replacement may be necessary. Our network of companies and experienced agents with help you find the right policy that meets all your needs. By contacting us today, we can assist and guide you through these complicated steps.
How does this benefit the Utah business owner?
- Reduced injuries and losses
- Reduced medical and disability costs
- Reduced policy adjustments
- Reduced premium costs